Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

muddy/snowy TACO pics!

Old 08-11-2008, 05:32 AM   #41
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
hektor, that truck is amazingly awesome! I'd love to have it.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:36 AM   #42
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhtyler10 View Post

You actually got it clean?
Old 08-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #43
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
You actually got it clean?
yeah 14 dollars of quarters at the pressure washer.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:47 PM   #44
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hektor911 View Post
here is one i found on the net.. I think is well equipped i dig the lights on top
that is one sick taco.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:01 PM   #45
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
went 4-wheelin last week after some rain but forgot the camera.... and the water on the road washed my truck over the 20 miles back home. i got a little muddy before this was taken last year though.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #46
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here's my taco on the first snow-wheelin trip last of winter:
Old 10-12-2008, 04:06 PM   #47
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice!
Old 10-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #48
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Went for quick run up Blackrock after our first snow....

And for a first impression of the new KM2's on the snow/slippery/muddy sections of the trail I am actually impressed. They did better than I thought they would. And the lateral traction is way better than I thought.....but lets get them in the real nasty stuff before I make up my mind completely.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:36 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.trd View Post

And for a first impression of the new KM2's on the snow/slippery/muddy sections of the trail I am actually impressed. They did better than I thought they would. And the lateral traction is way better than I thought.....but lets get them in the real nasty stuff before I make up my mind completely.
sweet! cant wait for our first real snow out here. got a few flakes falling for like an hour the other day.... just teased me dammit! hey, you're from CBI fab right? how much for a set of '05+ Tacoma rock sliders?
Old 10-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #50
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
Pics from South Lake Tahoe trails.
Videos from lake tahoe too but from last winter, just a little fun (might wanna turn sound down/off)

Attached Thumbnails
muddy/snowy TACO pics!-tahoe08_010.jpg  
Old 10-12-2008, 09:24 PM   #51

Looks like fun!
Old 10-12-2008, 10:10 PM   #52
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
No I am not from CBI, just good friends with Steve the owner. He is my personal fabricator for anything on every vehicle I will ever own. But, I thing the sliders are going for 450 for bolt-ons. I can check for you though or give him a call.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:38 PM   #54
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommigumm View Post

Awsome pics, BADASS Tacos
Old 10-13-2008, 04:38 PM   #55
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
My new favorite pic. very cool!
Old 10-13-2008, 04:39 PM   #56

Stop showing off!
Old 10-13-2008, 04:44 PM   #57
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
My new favorite pic. very cool!
X2...of course the last picture is phenominal too! Postcard pictures!
Old 10-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #58
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.trd View Post

Great pictures man!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:10 AM   #59

mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
sweet! cant wait for our first real snow out here. got a few flakes falling for like an hour the other day.... just teased me dammit! hey, you're from CBI fab right? how much for a set of '05+ Tacoma rock sliders?
OK, I talked to Steve and he said that for the '05+ Taco D-cab short bed's they are $400 for the normal ones, $475 for the ones with a kickout, and $100 for powdercoating if you want that. I just looked and you have a Access cab huh, that sucks because as of now he doesn't offer a set for the access cabs. I guess the mounting is different on the access cabs and the double cabs...he found out the hard way. So until he can get a access cab to design a set correctly he doesn't feel right offering them. If you want to talk to him about it, his number is 208.528.0664 I may know where a access is for him to design a set off of though....I will have to talk to him about it.