Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Wheeling in the OC-Trail Damage with Pics and Video!

Old 08-08-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling in the OC-Trail Damage with Pics and Video!

Me and my friend decided to hit up Silverado Canyon and Main Divide this Sunday. Weather was perfect, 75 degrees and just a minor breeze. I am 4x4 and he's a pre-runner but I was impressed with what he could do in his truck. There were a few areas that for sure required 4x4 but he wouldn't try them.

As the title says, I attempted a hill I probably shouldn't have that required a little momentum. Needless to say, that momentum stopped rather abrubtly when I hit the trail side and slammed into the side of the mountain .

Here are some pics and a few videos. I am the silver truck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dDz8...=youtube_gdata

Pics coming tomorrow evening but for how you like my hill climb. I'll show the damage that abrupt stop caused tomorrow.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #4
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
Sorry I am syncing my iphone and its not letting me get them off..arggg
Old 08-08-2010, 11:28 PM   #5
Videos up
Old 08-08-2010, 11:46 PM   #6
Crankey Old Yacht Jockey
Timber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
Timber's Tacoma Gallery
I must have missed something??? no abrupt stop and the truck went right up the hill. Cant see where there was any damage?
Old 08-09-2010, 12:09 AM   #7
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I've been there 3 times and I think I know what happened. He came up that hill too fast and too blind. He ran the front end into the side of the mountain and might of messed the passenger side of his front bumper.

Fun place thats great for Dirt Biking and taking the Taco out to.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:31 AM   #8
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Since you won't share............I'll bring my own

I dont share my p'corn with nobody.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:36 AM   #9
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Since you won't share............I'll bring my own

No sharing huh?

well i brought my own to

Old 08-09-2010, 12:50 AM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery