Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

North Vegas Forty 8/28/10

Old 08-28-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
North Vegas Forty 8/28/10

We did a 41.8 mile trip behind the North Vegas mountain range. Beautiful scenery. We all had a killer time! Haulin' ass through the middle of the trail was the most fun!!!

I was in the middle most of the way cruisin' behind Steve!

Off the highway getting ready to head up.

View from the top.

My rig.

The Cave.

Near the campground.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #3
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damn did I get dusty!!!

Old 08-28-2010, 10:35 PM   #7
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet pics buddy that for taking pic i wish i would have brought my Dam o well! Got everything fixed today after ray hooked it up! And the desert pinstripes well we will not talk about that haha! Had a great time today guys!
Old 08-28-2010, 11:17 PM   #8
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
MOAR pic!!!
Old 08-28-2010, 11:24 PM   #9
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
MOAR pic!!!
Did not take my cam i am the pic whore!
Old 08-29-2010, 08:33 AM   #11
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Great Pics. I like #9 from the top. That trail makes me want LT now.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
nice pics there Jason...glad you guys had a blast...

Thanks!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:21 PM   #14
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGato View Post

WTF am I doing? Scout's Honor!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #15

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
WTF am I doing? Scout's Honor!

OMG i cant even type i am laughing so fucking hard BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:54 PM   #19

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Laughting!

D When i look at that pic i cant help but to rool laught!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:55 PM   #20

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Look at everyones face! We are thinking what the fuck are you talking about D! Stevens face is EPIC WIN!