Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Hungry Valley Round #3 09/04

Old 08-30-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
Stuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Stuart
Stuardoslls's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Hungry Valley Round #3 09/04

Ok guys Since I missed the last 2 round-ups, and I'm sure a few of you guys are itching to go again. Let's do it again! 09/04 which is this saturday, Smokey bear exit off the 5N. Be there 8:00 to 8:30am. I know a few of you said you can make it so let's start the list.

Here is the link to the last round-up...:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...round-2-a.html

Add yourself to the list:
1.Stuardoslls
Old 08-31-2010, 09:24 AM   #4
Stuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of light

I have to work 09/11....

List:
1.stuardoslls
2.seniortacorojo
Old 08-31-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
07TacomaDan45 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
07TacomaDan45's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down

1.stuardoslls
2.seniortacorojo
3.07TacomaDan45

By the way, you probably should have posted this in the socal section. Not many people are going to see it in the offroading and trails section. I know that when I look for trail runs, I look in the socal section

Edit: Nevermind, I see that Cory put a link in the socal section for this
Old 08-31-2010, 08:17 PM   #6
ibengineer will become famous soon enoughibengineer will become famous soon enough
ibengineer's Tacoma Gallery
im a maybe..........

1.stuardoslls
2.seniortacorojo
3.07TacomaDan45
4.ibengineer(???maybe???)
Old 08-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #7
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
That's it 3 and 1 maybe....wtf come guys I know we've done h.v. a lot lately but everytime there us like 5 or so people that say "ahh man bummed I miss it, Im in,next time for sure..." I'm calling u guys out, I'm gonna read the old threads from last 3 times and you all are getting pm'ed. Lol.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #8
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a maybe!
Old 09-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #9
like a boss
middiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security
Name: Joe
middiedefense's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to middiedefense
Work sad face
Old 09-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #10
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
can't make it... i'm out of town

i'm running a half marathon in anaheim... i'm one of those stupid people that runs for fun...
Old 09-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #11
The H
BringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Swingin with the Wing
Name: Ryan
BringbackSnacks's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BringbackSnacks Send a message via Yahoo to BringbackSnacks
i got your PM, i dont think i will be able to make it, id love to, but paying that 400$ speeding ticket isnt going to help my cause...BUT....not this weekend but the following weekend, ill be home for a good month, and i dont have any real plans, so if you want to hit something up, send me a PM
Old 09-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #12
Metal Cutter
zero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud of

Name: Will
zero4's Tacoma Gallery
Not going to make this one either. Machine shop starts again I need to be there the first couple classes. Not really important, I've been going for a while. Keeps me busy through the year & I like to make shit. The instructor is cool, I can take off whenever but the first day I need to get added, take the damn safety test (more like fill out), & get the prints for the projects to be made.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENIOR TACOROJO View Post
That's it 3 and 1 maybe....wtf come guys I know we've done h.v. a lot lately but everytime there us like 5 or so people that say "ahh man bummed I miss it, Im in,next time for sure..." I'm calling u guys out, I'm gonna read the old threads from last 3 times and you all are getting pm'ed. Lol.
^^^^^^^^^
BUMP!
Old 09-02-2010, 05:05 AM   #15
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it. I will know for sure on Friday.

Its gonna be crowded because of the holiday weekend.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #16
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I forgot its a holiday weekend ... gonna be a lot of fools out there!
Old 09-03-2010, 06:25 AM   #18
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
If any of you 4wd Tacomas are interested, I was thinking of going to Rowher Flats (Its in Santa Clarita) on Sat or Sun morning. Its never crowded.

I was going to run a few of the 4x4 only trails. I have done them all before, they don't require a high lift or sliders, only a 4x4 tacoma with 4 LO because they can get steap.

If no one is interested I may still go to Hungry Valley Sat and then Rowher Flats Sunday.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:20 AM   #19
ibengineer will become famous soon enoughibengineer will become famous soon enough
ibengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
If any of you 4wd Tacomas are interested, I was thinking of going to Rowher Flats (Its in Santa Clarita) on Sat or Sun morning. Its never crowded.

I was going to run a few of the 4x4 only trails. I have done them all before, they don't require a high lift or sliders, only a 4x4 tacoma with 4 LO because they can get steap.

If no one is interested I may still go to Hungry Valley Sat and then Rowher Flats Sunday.
is that closer than hungry valley (I like near van nuys)