Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Peacock Flats Sep 4

Old 09-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Peacock Flats Sep 4

Just got home and went through the pictures from todays trail run. Had a lot of fun, learned a few things, scratched a few things but thats how it goes.

Old 09-04-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 09-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #3
BadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant future

Navy: Airframer->Construction Mech
Name: Wes
BadBrains's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, I used to hike up there every summer with Camp Mokule'ia.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:20 AM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice pics!
Old 09-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #5
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
MrGrimm. . . I'll trade you trucks.

and that last pic is sicks as hell
Old 09-05-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
sliverbullett808 is on a distinguished road

Navy: GSE1
Name: Rodney
sliverbullett808's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!

WOW! those PIC's is so sick! Dean, thanks again!
Aloha Rod
Old 09-05-2010, 01:37 PM   #8
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Who's Tacoma is the MGM one?
Old 09-05-2010, 10:35 PM   #9
Jays2010Taco is on a distinguished road

Navy: DCC
Name: Jay
Jays2010Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey dean,
Thanks again that was fun, learned alot to. Wish you were not shipping your truck so soon. Anyway I have your tire gauge pm me a good time and I will get it back to you. Also dose anyone know how to post videos? I have some of our trail run.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:37 PM   #10
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays2010Taco View Post
Hey dean,
Thanks again that was fun, learned alot to. Wish you were not shipping your truck so soon. Anyway I have your tire gauge pm me a good time and I will get it back to you. Also dose anyone know how to post videos? I have some of our trail run.
Consider the tire gauge a gift. I have another one anyways.

I will know in about a week if I will be leaving in October. If I dont leave in October then I will be sticking around until January so we can make another trip up and explore some more trails.

Got all the scraps on the sliders and bumper sanded and spray painted today. Also decided to remove my fender flares and plugs the holes with some plastic white plugs. Ultra gauge came in too
Old 09-06-2010, 02:10 AM   #11
popstaco is on a distinguished road

popstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great job with the pics! Nice meeting all of you and checking out your rides, hopefully we can all do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny650 View Post
Who's Tacoma is the MGM one?
Uhhh......I guess it's me.LOL
Old 09-06-2010, 05:52 AM   #12
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a great time
nice looking trucks