Notices

trail riding in mississippi

Old 09-07-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
trail riding in mississippi

These were from labor day

a couple stucks. i'm only a prerunner after all...

Old 09-07-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
AlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AlexXx's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the "flaming marshmallow"?
Old 09-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #3

lol wow.. that sure is haha. you rode with him before?
Old 09-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics man, next time yall plan to go out give me a shout.. im not too far away
Old 09-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #5

you got it man. flaming marshmallow puts em together so it'll be up to him. But i'll shoot you a pm for the next one he plans
Old 09-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #6
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

good deal. im 4x4 so i could help pull ya out of that mud so you aint got to let a jeep do it ha ha
Old 09-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #7

hahaha sounds good man. maybe I can even have a locker by then
Old 09-09-2010, 09:31 PM   #8
98_mud_bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomazach View Post
hahaha sounds good man. maybe I can even have a locker by then
your bed side says trd off road, you should have a locker already.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #9

Well, when I bought it, it had the sticker on it. So i'm not sure if a previous owner just stuck it on there or not. Its a 4 cylinder and toyota did make 4cyl trds without lockers. but I don't know if its a legit trd or not. I've heard if it has the bilstein suspension it is and i've heard the opposite. It has the billstein suspension by the way. Who knows. it's been a mystery to me since I bought it
Old 09-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #10
AlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AlexXx's Tacoma Gallery
No never wheeled with him, he's on 4x4Him and so I am. I've talked to him a few times, really cool dude. I always thought that was the funniest name to give a truck.

Oh btw, get a freaking locker! I just put on in my p-runner and man its awesome! I am very surprised how much more I can get through in 2wd. and the I have a 4 banger as well that has the trd stickers, no e-locker. but what doesnt it matter if you have trd bc by the time you lift, lock, arm, and wahtever trd isn't there anymore. The only good is the e-locker. I took my stickers off.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #11

Ha thats cool. He's a pretty cool dude and knows his stuff. I don't think he named it. I want to say a magazine he was published in called it that and it just caught on. but I could be mistaken. I'm thinking about getting sock monkey stickers to replace those. money is holding me back 50 per is petty steap for me. Money is also the thing holding me back on the locker as well. if money were no object I'd be converting it to 4wd and locking it. but money is in an object lol
Old 09-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
AlexXx's Tacoma Gallery
Yea i hear you on that one. I've been waiting two years to convert mine and I am finally doing it! Even though I don't have that much money, so I save about $20-$40 each pay check and I have saved enough to do it.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #13

yeah man, that's how I was able to buy those rims and tires. locker is next. then the conversion, hopefully

edit- and you should make a build thread of that conversion. that would be awesome
Old 09-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #14
AlexXx's Tacoma Gallery
As soon as I get all my parts I will I'll make one here just for you bud!
Old 12-14-2010, 07:00 AM   #15

Old 12-22-2010, 12:02 AM   #16
Cwhitt09taco will become famous soon enoughCwhitt09taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cody
Cwhitt09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:09 PM   #17

Got the new 4wd and now hitting a few trails with about 6 other rigs. Great weekend camping out and wheeling.

Notice this time there wasn't near as many pictures of my truck this time. Because I didn't get stuck this time lol

Old 06-23-2011, 06:07 PM   #18

A ride known as the Laurel Expedition in south Mississippi. It was may 28-30

Old 06-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #19
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
how did that happen with the tire? aired down? hit something?
Old 06-24-2011, 09:45 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
how did that happen with the tire? aired down? hit something?
I was aired down, but only to about 20. everyone heard the air spew out, but we couldn't find anything that could have cut it. It's a mystery. and my luck at times . before my next ride I WILL have sliders and a hilift with two full size spare tires lol.