Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

All-Pro clevis points? Newb Q

Old 09-09-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro clevis points? Newb Q

Newb Q- Is it safe to use the two clevis' mounted on the All-Pro front bumper for pulling people out? If not what can I do to put them to use? thanks
Old 09-09-2010, 10:42 PM   #2
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Yes. But i hope you are joking with this question
Old 09-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Personally, I'd rather pull people out driving forward than backward, on the other hand those clevis points are great for being towed out from !!
Old 09-09-2010, 10:47 PM   #4
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
lol I said Newb question. It just looks like if you hooked on to it and pulled, it would bend the bumper lol
Old 09-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #5
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
lol I said Newb question. It just looks like if you hooked on to it and pulled, it would bend the bumper lol
they go through the bumper and are part of the mount.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #6
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Personally, I'd rather pull people out driving forward than backward, on the other hand those clevis points are great for being towed out from !!
Thanks haha, that gives me more confidence next time. Badass sig by the way!
Old 09-09-2010, 10:51 PM   #7
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
also the new AP bumper center section is made of 3/16" cold rolled steel. that sh!t doesnt bend.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:51 PM   #8
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
they go through the bumper and are part of the mount.
Ahhh. Makes more sense. I was recovering a friend with my dads Tacoma earlier and was scared to use them, didnt realize it was mounted to the frame. Haha sorry for the stupid question.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:53 PM   #9
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
Thanks haha, that gives me more confidence next time. Badass sig by the way!

Haha, thanks, the guy hanging off my truck is 6'2" kinda gives you an idea how high my ass was sticking up in the air !!