Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Lets see your winch

Old 09-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see your winch

This may be in the wrong place so feel free to move MODS!

But lets see your winch. I am interested in getting one and I want to see how everyone's looks! What you got and how its mounted! Prices would be awesome to!!!
Old 09-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Once my bumper comes in I'm planning on throwing a Superwinch EPi9.0S in it.
I'm probably getting the same one...but it will come later probably next year.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #8
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to decide on this smittybuilt XRC8 for my all pro tube bumper.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #9
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Somehow I'm not surprised lol
LOL i think our trucks are going to be carbon copies of each other. Sliders and Skids are next though
Old 09-13-2010, 08:02 PM   #10
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
LOL i think our trucks are going to be carbon copies of each other. Sliders and Skids are next though
Haha. I've got sliders coming in soon but the skids will have to wait. They are not too high on the list because I wheel in sand mostly.

Now to stay on topic here's the one I was talking about(that's not mine unfortunately)

http://cbioffroadfab.com/v-web/galle...2/IMG_3167.jpg
Old 09-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #14
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
yay finally get to show it off.

Ill get ya some more pictures when i get off work.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your winch-41201_10150265909700564_502410563_14768988_3326370_n.jpg  
Old 11-07-2010, 10:46 AM   #16
tacotopher is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
tacotopher's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine, but it is a winch on a tacoma. My big yellow van next to it
Old 11-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #17
phidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Sam
phidauex's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that last one is a real "there I fixed it" kind of install. But hey, whatever it takes!

Here is my new Relentless Fab bumper, with a Warn M6000 in it. I know that is undersized, but it was free (but I did have to rebuild it, it was made in 91, and spent the last decade on the floor of a barn). Will be replaced with a larger Warn in the future.

-Sam
Old 11-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #18
When I grow up I want to be just like Me
BRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BRP27's Tacoma Gallery

Link to post for install
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post1929114
Old 11-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #19
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phidauex View Post
Wow, that last one is a real "there I fixed it" kind of install. But hey, whatever it takes!

Here is my new Relentless Fab bumper, with a Warn M6000 in it. I know that is undersized, but it was free (but I did have to rebuild it, it was made in 91, and spent the last decade on the floor of a barn). Will be replaced with a larger Warn in the future.

-Sam
its fine get yourself a good snatch block and your at 12k

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotopher View Post
Not mine, but it is a winch on a tacoma. My big yellow van next to it
thats just special

here is mine

Old 11-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #20
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery