Dayton, Ohio - Trails?

Old 09-15-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
Jreays is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter 2/EMT-B
Name: Jeremy
Jreays's Tacoma Gallery
Dayton, Ohio - Trails?

Hey all,
I have been dying to do a little off roading with my 09 Double Sport 4x4. Pretty much all stock... did have running boards when I purchased it though. I haven't been able to find anywhere to drive in the area. I have not done and off road driving before so I'd like to give it a try. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeremy
Old 09-15-2010, 09:14 AM   #2
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jreays View Post
Hey all,
I have been dying to do a little off roading with my 09 Double Sport 4x4. Pretty much all stock... did have running boards when I purchased it though. I haven't been able to find anywhere to drive in the area. I have not done and off road driving before so I'd like to give it a try. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeremy
You are welcome to to come to one of our meets at my farm. There is a few people who come from Dayton. Check my signature thread for more information.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
Jreays is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter 2/EMT-B
Name: Jeremy
Jreays's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Thanks for the invite. Been looking at your Thread.