Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Solid Front Bumper

Old 09-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #1
Dixiepek is on a distinguished road
Dixiepek's Tacoma Gallery
Solid Front Bumper

I'm looking for a solid front bumper for my 03' 4wd Tacoma. I've looked all over the internet and can't find anything for that year. I don't need anything flashy like the grill guard or tubing running all over it. Just the steel bumper. Anyone know where i could find one for under 500$ or is that gonna be impossible.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:40 AM   #2
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
under $500 for a well built one is going to be tough. Toob bumpers are typically less expensive than plate, but you said you didnt want toob so....
Old 09-18-2010, 11:12 AM   #3
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
under $500 for a well built one is going to be tough. Toob bumpers are typically less expensive than plate, but you said you didnt want toob so....
X2. under $500 is going to be hard to find something rather then tube. Look at our vendors or try and get one custom built.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:34 AM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
http://www.kenmtnac.com/WiTaco05.html
Old 09-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #5
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do the words solid and aftermarket really go together? Solid usually means custom fabricated.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:11 PM   #6
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Check out ARB bumpers. They are pretty stout. They are not under $500 but I think they are around $800.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #7
Dixiepek is on a distinguished road
Dixiepek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
thats what i'm lookin for. appreciated
Old 09-19-2010, 10:45 PM   #8
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixiepek View Post
thats what i'm lookin for. appreciated
That one wont work on your 1st gen Tacoma. Our trucks are very different from the 2nd gens (+ '05s).

Check this one out:

These will work on your 1st gen and the guy that makes these is a TW member. Here a link for more info:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...le-bumper.html