Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Ultimate Adventure Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up The Ultimate Adventure Thread

So lets see what kind of crazy adventures you've taken your truck on...

Personally my truck has been from Washington state to Hawaii and even traveled to Maui, Oahu and Big Island. In its travels its been to multiple volcanos including Mt St Helens, its even been atop the tallest mountain in the world (Mauna Kea). It was once stuck in 6 ft of snow and had myself sleep in it over night due to being stuck out in Mt Hood. All of this within 22,856 miles and just over two years. How bout the rest of ya'll?

Pics are great too!
Old 09-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #3
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
/\ are you stuck?
Old 09-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #5
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Pass some of that over here!
Old 09-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #6
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
So lets see what kind of crazy adventures you've taken your truck on...

Personally my truck has been from Washington state to Hawaii and even traveled to Maui, Oahu and Big Island. In its travels its been to multiple volcanos including Mt St Helens, its even been atop the tallest mountain in the world (Mauna Kea). It was once stuck in 6 ft of snow and had myself sleep in it over night due to being stuck out in Mt Hood. All of this within 22,856 miles and just over two years. How bout the rest of ya'll?

Pics are great too!

Lets see your pics man!
Old 09-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #7
...originally that was the plan.... but now i can't find any that are worth a shit to post... Guess i don't really take pictures of anything...
Old 09-19-2010, 03:38 PM   #8
this is where my truck truly belongs
Old 09-19-2010, 04:08 PM   #9
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery

Blue Ridge Parkway North Carolina
Old 09-19-2010, 04:18 PM   #10
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
I just got back from the liquor store, about a block away .

I drove my truck there.

I drove my truck back.

It was kinda scary.

But we made it back ...

I'm sorry bro' thats all I got, couldn't resist

please don't flame me ....
Old 09-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #11
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
lol found some mud roads today...the hardest offroading to be found in the immediate stl area
Old 09-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #12
Banned
Tacoma3232 will become famous soon enough
Firefighter: Fireman, EMT
Name: Brandon
Tacoma3232's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
lol found some mud roads today...the hardest offroading to be found in the immediate stl area
What I would do for mud. we got dry dirt.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:23 PM   #13
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't done it yet, but I will be taking my truck for a 6-8 month road trip across the US and Canada after I am done with school and work this summer.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:22 PM   #14
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma3232 View Post
What I would do for mud. we got dry dirt.
lol well it would be a blast....but the shitty rugged trails that have dry rot and the no trespassing signs and lack of a winch made me stick to the easy stuff
Old 09-21-2010, 06:27 PM   #15
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have much. We take the motorhome on most of the cool adventures.

Sandia Crest ~ 10,000'

Back side of the sandia's near the bottom (the diff was scraping the snow near the top of the mountain.)

Back side of the Angel Fire resort in Angel Fire NM.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:32 PM   #16
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
I was at the top of Mauna Kea this summer. It is amazing up there. Didn't have my truck though. We were in a Ford F series diesel 4x4 van. It even had a jake brake on it so you don't burn up your brakes coming back down.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:26 PM   #17
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR54x4 View Post
I was at the top of Mauna Kea this summer. It is amazing up there. Didn't have my truck though. We were in a Ford F series diesel 4x4 van. It even had a jake brake on it so you don't burn up your brakes coming back down.

Those vans look awesome when they are beasted out.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #18
Bump