Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Mojave Desert - Fall 2010

Old 09-20-2010, 10:19 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Good work Mike. Thanks for putting this together.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:27 PM   #3
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Nice vid. i actually saw you guys driving on the 15 going through Barstow. i was right next to your truck, was in my buddys accord tho.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:28 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
awesome vid Mike!
Old 09-20-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Nice vid. i actually saw you guys driving on the 15 going through Barstow. i was right next to your truck, was in my buddys accord tho.
That's cool. You should have waved at us.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:34 PM   #6
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
That's cool. You should have waved at us.
i wanted to, but i was sitting passanger and his car sits low so you wouldnt have seen me anyway lol. we were right next to mike up untile we got off on main st. at the Barstow Station.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:37 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
i wanted to, but i was sitting passanger and his car sits low so you wouldnt have seen me anyway lol. we were right next to mike up untile we got off on main st. at the Barstow Station.
was that on sunday?

i was a zombie on the way home...
Old 09-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #8

yup, Sunday.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #9
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
nice

looking foreward to the spring run, cause i'm so there
Old 09-21-2010, 09:20 AM   #10
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Nice video, love old Black Eyed Peas
Old 09-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #12
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
nice

looking foreward to the spring run, cause i'm so there
your ass better be there Matt... NO excuses...

we actually may do another Mojave run in November... it will be unofficial, but i will let you know...
Old 09-21-2010, 11:51 AM   #14
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
oh yea

im for sure going in spring. Im already putting cash away for the trip.

I CANT WAIT!
Old 09-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #15
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Great vid Mike !!! (as usual )
thanks!

next time, im not filming... i wanna wheel... hahaha
Old 09-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #17
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
do ya guys know how many miles you drove on this trip?
Old 09-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #19
LT Chase Truck

you guys should roll with me sometime...

it's not all break your truck mobbing...

the 1st gen dcab with the roof rack has icons up front and stock leafs in rear...
Old 09-21-2010, 04:19 PM   #20

Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
you guys should roll with me sometime...

it's not all break your truck mobbing...

the 1st gen dcab with the roof rack has icons up front and stock leafs in rear...

I have the coilovers witht he camburg arms. did he mob it or did he take it easy on woops?