Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Need some prerunner spots in SD!!!!!!!

Old 09-23-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
teddygrahams is on a distinguished road
teddygrahams's Tacoma Gallery
Need some prerunner spots in SD!!!!!!!

just moved down here for school, i live near 92122 im looking for some fun spots around my area... help a brother out!! send me a google map of some decent fun spots fairly close. Thanks peeps
Old 09-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
What town are you in or near or what school are you attending?

Ocotillo wells is really cool. At ORW they have books and maps of places.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Try the SoCal "regional" section

I was kind of in the same situation as you are (except 4x4) and i met up with some guys that hit up trails in east SD.

Here's the thread for the one i went on:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...9-18-10-a.html

And here's the upcoming one:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...o-oct-9-a.html

It's a really good time and there were a few prerunners out there
Old 09-23-2010, 09:51 PM   #4
teddygrahams is on a distinguished road
teddygrahams's Tacoma Gallery
i live near the 5 and the 805 i go to usd right now. Hoping to find just some little trails that are about 30 mins away
Old 09-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
Yota Doc
DocBrown86 is a name known to allDocBrown86 is a name known to allDocBrown86 is a name known to allDocBrown86 is a name known to allDocBrown86 is a name known to allDocBrown86 is a name known to all

Name: Brian
DocBrown86's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, welcome to San Diego!
Old 09-24-2010, 08:42 AM   #7
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

I was going to be funny and say I-805 or I-15 (you did say Prerunner, not 4WD)!
I haven't joined one yet, but there are a lot of San Diego Tacoma (SoCal Tacoma) meets and they are posted on TW... Look at the SoCal forum here.

Now, when you trade that truck in for a 4WD Off Road Taco, I can show you some great runs... in Baja!: