Old 09-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
AZ Butcher Jones Run 9-25-10 Pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAbKJlW3TBM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5gcfnZRs38
Old 09-25-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
was a great time guys
Old 09-25-2010, 07:25 PM   #4
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
x2 Lot's of fun.

My damage reports:

Snapped Firestick antennae
Dumped Air Compressor
Snapped Tow Strap

BUT my locker worked the ENTIRE time which is a bonus!
Old 09-25-2010, 07:27 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
oh and id like to add the new tires worked out very well! much better than I was expecting
Old 09-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics...had a blast with you guys today
Old 09-25-2010, 07:41 PM   #7
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics!
Old 09-25-2010, 07:51 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 09-25-2010, 08:29 PM   #10
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics, guys! Looks like you had a good time today...
Old 09-25-2010, 11:24 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I look like i'm trying to decide on whether I shit my pants...or not!
Old 09-25-2010, 11:24 PM   #12
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Great pics Conner , good to see 1st gen represent !!!!!
Thanks. I was on a break for wheeling....but I'm back at it now
Old 09-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #13
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I look like i'm trying to decide on whether I shit my pants...or not!
Soooo what did you decide Scott ??
Old 09-25-2010, 11:28 PM   #14

Quote:
Soooo what did you decide Scott ??
Well...I didn't shit my pants full on....just a shart
Old 09-25-2010, 11:44 PM   #16

Quote:
tell me about it....the trucks been airing out for the past 6 hours and I still can't get within 20 feet of it
Old 09-25-2010, 11:45 PM   #17

Thats stains gonna be a bitch too
Old 09-25-2010, 11:47 PM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
TMI!

Just stumbled home...kinda pissed I didn't get the normal number of pics that I shoot on a trail run

Oh well.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
kinda pissed I didn't get the normal number of pics that I shoot on a trail run

Oh well.

There's penty o' pics sir!
Old 09-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #20
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.vimeo.com/15302801