Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Oregon meet.

Old 09-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Oregon meet.

Okay so I got tired of talking to individuals about wheeling. Next month I plan on going to Sand Lake. I want to get everyone together from Oregon who likes to wheel their tacoma. I plan to go out on the 16th of October or the 23th of October which ever works best for you let me know. I am not sure where we should all meet, but we can decide that later...
Old 09-29-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Too far for me....
Old 09-29-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Where are you located?
Old 09-29-2010, 06:38 PM   #4
snowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of light

snowmansgarage's Tacoma Gallery
Why on a Monday? I'll be in Portland from the 15-17 for my birthday.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:15 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmansgarage View Post
Why on a Monday? I'll be in Portland from the 15-17 for my birthday.

Monday??? That is a Saturday!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:42 PM   #6
Eurosport has a spectacular aura aboutEurosport has a spectacular aura about
Eurosport's Tacoma Gallery
i'd just go,
i wouldn't waste time looking for people to join you if you already tried and got tired of asking...
Old 09-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #8

^ I can wait. I may or may not go this next month. I have not been working a whole lot and I need money!
Old 09-30-2010, 04:24 PM   #9
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
^ I can wait. I may or may not go this next month. I have not been working a whole lot and I need money!
Ya will have my tacoma and the quads as well. We will be up there from Saturday to Saturday thru Thanksgiving. Staying at the North Bend KOA.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #10

^ Okay well maybe I will see you that weekend.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #11
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
*gotta see how far away Sand Lake is*
Old 10-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #12
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
dang, if the meet was going to be more around Florence or something...
Old 10-04-2010, 10:11 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter View Post
dang, if the meet was going to be more around Florence or something...

Yeah we could get a trip out there.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:20 PM   #14
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
im down to hit up florence or sand lake. Florence is closer for me to get to then sand lake. but money is tight right now so ill kep ya posted.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:21 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
im down to hit up florence or sand lake. Florence is closer for me to get to then sand lake. but money is tight right now so ill kep ya posted.

Sounds good. The more people the better the wheeling trip is going to be.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:47 PM   #16
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sand lake.... boring. waaaaayyyyy too flat out there.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #17
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah we could get a trip out there.
lets make if for sand lake over thanksgiving weekend. i'll be up there then and sand lake is a good place for trucks since it doesn't have super huge dunes. i think it would be a lot better than for everyone than going to florence
Old 10-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #18

^ Okay I will see you Thanks Giving weekend
Old 10-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post

You are sorta right. That is one reason why I don't like Sand Lake... Sand lake has some pretty good jumps there.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #20
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are sorta right. That is one reason why I don't like Sand Lake... Sand lake has some pretty good jumps there.
ya its a good place for going fast and jumpin your truck