Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

HEART ATTACK HILL DONE RIGHT !!

Old 03-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #21
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84socal View Post
i know the first two guys the one in the jeep is my buddy mike and the second guy is my buddy billy hes a prospect for our club right now and that rig looks nothing like that anymore
heres his rig aug 09 and the second pic july 10

WOW. that thing has changed ince i last saw it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
God the screaming is annoying. I'm insensitive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyIDNn73H4U
did he not know where his wheels were? i was taking to my laptop.....turn to the LEFT...the LEFT YOU IDIOT....awwww you fawked up
Old 03-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #22
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
that video is better if you mute it and play dubstep instead
HOLY SHIT!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #23
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Yep slow motion part and dub step work out a lot better.

If you play this and start at 3:17 in the other video it works out pretty well.

or maybe from :40 secs, not sure which I like more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBoc0...eature=related

awesome
Old 03-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #24
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
I gotta say, I hesitated to click on "Your junk". Fuggin funny. Great build thread and pictures!
So I see that Allpro is pushing hard on TW in the last few days Sarah, Kurtis and even Jesse have been posting a bit.
Hows the big transition?
Thanks man! Lol.

And yeah, we've been trying to do better with keeping up with some recent negative reviews here. We're taking it as constructive criticism, though, and doing our best to make everything right with anyone who has issues. On top of that we're dealing with the big transition which is going as best as possible for such a crazy business.. venture, if you will.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #25
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
I've done both. Helps gate was nothing compared to heart attack. The escalator on hells revenge is a different story, though.
Isn't there some cool pics posted at TTORA from a socal chapter run you guys did two years ago? You should post em here
Old 03-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #26
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
Has anyone done this in a mostly stock toyota pickup?
I have a 92 pickup with an arb bumper, winch, 31' bfg all-terrains, and hopefully rock sliders by the time I might go...do you guys think it's doable?
If I go I would definitely hike all of the hard part first, but I want to know if it's even possible before I spend that energy towards it.
I think it's much too dangerous without a seriously modified vehicle. The problem as I saw it were the huge depressions that would swallow hole tires and make you off camber, then the problem is steering and controlling your decent down the intensely steep grade.

I've not seen the drop off in two years but I can only imagine that the trail conditions are even worse.

You can drive up to the squeeze and then hike down to the drop off and survey it before committing to such and obstacle.

Also you can do the trail in reverse and come up fish creek, along split rock. There is a mini drop off you can park next to and hike from there. I think it was about a 15 minute hike from this direction to heart attack hill if I recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Yep slow motion part and dub step work out a lot better.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #27
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Other than the fact neither probably should have been on it, the thing that irritates me in this vid is at several points going down, a couple simple wheel corrections & this is nothing more than a butt cheek clenching crawl down the hill.....
Old 03-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #28
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
I can honestly say I don't feel bad for her. This was obviously above her skill level, and to top it off she wasn't wearing her seat belt?!?! You pay for the consequences of your actions, maybe now she'll stay in the kitchen....
Old 04-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #29
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom View Post
I think it's much too dangerous without a seriously modified vehicle. The problem as I saw it were the huge depressions that would swallow hole tires and make you off camber, then the problem is steering and controlling your decent down the intensely steep grade.

I've not seen the drop off in two years but I can only imagine that the trail conditions are even worse.

You can drive up to the squeeze and then hike down to the drop off and survey it before committing to such and obstacle.

Also you can do the trail in reverse and come up fish creek, along split rock. There is a mini drop off you can park next to and hike from there. I think it was about a 15 minute hike from this direction to heart attack hill if I recall
Thanks man! I didn't think about approaching from the fish creek side. Yeah, I'm not too sure about doing it now, after watching some of the vids. I'll definitely hike out to survey it, though.
Maybe someday I'll try it...after a few more mods and a few more trails for training.