Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Southern California Trails

Old 07-23-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
backwoodking is on a distinguished road
backwoodking's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Southern California Trails

I am in the Santa Barbara area and I was wondering if there was anybody in the area who knows about some good trails or offroading. If anybody is looking for a roading partner Ill try to go out and do my best to not filp it.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:56 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
If you were in san diego come on down check out our trails, check the san diego meet #3 thread in the socal region we will have more and i will hit you up if ya wanna go. although you might be a little far.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:28 AM   #3
backwoodking is on a distinguished road
backwoodking's Tacoma Gallery
I make it to SD every now and then. I would like to check that out. Is it mostly sand or hard dirt? I have to get those BFG A/T KO's before I go. Thanks for the response.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:39 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

its hard impact sand all terrain, some of the guys had there stock bfg rugged trails and did fine but you always do better with better tires.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:50 AM   #5
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
This is a good link to find trails with descriptions of difficulty.
http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Also check out:
http://www.ttorasocal.com/
We are going run the Miller Jeep Trail on sat. We have official trail runs once a month.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:57 AM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com

i booked marked that site j4rr good to know
Old 07-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
This is a good link to find trails with descriptions of difficulty.
http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Also check out:
http://www.ttorasocal.com/
We are going run the Miller Jeep Trail on sat. We have official trail runs once a month.

Thanks!