Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Looking for places to go in Oregon.

Old 10-22-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tyler
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for places to go in Oregon.

I live in Oregon City and i was wondering where some good places to go are. Let me know!
Old 10-22-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sand Lake, browns camp, jordan creek, etc you want to go wheeling?

I am going to sand lake thanks giving weekend you ought to come with us wheeling
Old 10-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
Toy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to beholdToy_Yota is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shaun
Toy_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.oohva.org/pages/map.html
Old 10-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
local gravel bars...but that can get old.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:20 PM   #6
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Go to the Forestry Department and get the OHV/ATV trail guide, it's a small pamphlet with a guy riding an ATV on the cover. It contains trail information for Class I through Class III vehicles, and let me know about places that I haven't seen talked about anywhere else.

Post your interest in the regional forum and we can get something going as well.

This site is also fantastic http://atv.prd.state.or.us/places.php
Old 10-26-2010, 07:07 AM   #7
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
tillamook state forest
Old 03-24-2011, 02:42 PM   #9
HPaap72 is on a distinguished road
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
wheres the most open desert like trails in oregon? do they exist? dirt and mud, i cant stand the city
Old 03-24-2011, 02:43 PM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
oregon dunes? florence? i like that place
Old 03-24-2011, 02:46 PM   #11
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
your from mesa and know about the dunes?! man i miss arizona thats what im looking to be mobbing in. florence and the dunes is the only thing ive really heard of. guess il have to go next weeek
Old 03-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #12
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yeah i have done 2 road trips to go to the dunes out there haha its fun. me and my buddy went to dune fest this last summer, 24 hour drive straight there!

nothin like the dunes in cali though
Old 03-24-2011, 02:49 PM   #13
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
ive done the dunes in cali ( not in a taco, but an audi...) ha they are prolly the best. 24 straight damn that s wicked drive time!!
Old 03-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #14
Banned
yeah i drove the whole way too haha, i would be the only one to drive my taco, yeah i did cali dunes in my truck too on uhh presidents day. im there every holiday but my dirtbike broke the first hour i was there so i duned the piss out of my truck ha
Old 03-24-2011, 02:53 PM   #15
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPaap72 View Post
your from mesa and know about the dunes?! man i miss arizona thats what im looking to be mobbing in. florence and the dunes is the only thing ive really heard of. guess il have to go next weeek
If you are trying to find other folks hit up the regional forum, I think 04LTtaco and Timicha are starting to plan things.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:58 PM   #16
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
ive done to many drives like that... ha good times!! i really wanna try the dunes out in m taco!
If you are trying to find other folks hit up the regional forum, I think 04LTtaco and Timicha are starting to plan things.il def check that out ( not sre if i did the quote thing right haha) new to the area and dying to get the hell outta this city!
Old 03-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #17
Nuggety

click the quote button next time, or wrap stuff in QUOTE tags.