Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

anyone come out to boxcanyon in florence?

Old 10-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
superwhite88 is a jewel in the roughsuperwhite88 is a jewel in the roughsuperwhite88 is a jewel in the roughsuperwhite88 is a jewel in the rough
Name: jordan
superwhite88's Tacoma Gallery
anyone come out to boxcanyon in florence?

well as my title reads . . . just wondering how many guys have been out this way. I live out here and go out that way often. anyone up for a run that way? maybe to the coke ovens?
Old 10-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
ajax_mp is on a distinguished road
Army: 25th light infantry div
ajax_mp's Tacoma Gallery
I use to go out there quite a bit when I had my rubicon, never since i got the tacoma.
wouldnt mind heading back there, but wouldnt do half the stuff i did in the jeep, but should be fun. I will be dropping off the tacoma to get all the hail damage fixed next week, so when i get it back I will hit you up.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #4
superwhite88 is a jewel in the roughsuperwhite88 is a jewel in the roughsuperwhite88 is a jewel in the roughsuperwhite88 is a jewel in the rough
Unfortunatly at this piont you will need 4x4 because the canyon is pretty washed out leaving a few obstacle , but I would be more than happy to bring a passenger or two.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
hey adam, i think we met on the crown king run, if im not mistaken you were in front of us on the trail?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #6
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't been that way, but would be interested in doing a mini meet up one Saturday soon.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
I haven't been that way, but would be interested in doing a mini meet up one Saturday soon.

That would be cool halfway between the phoenix and tucson guys?
Old 11-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #8
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
If your willing, you should start a "feeler" thread in the Arizona Region section for a meet up. Maybe pick some dates and start a poll for the best one.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Join Arizonatacomas.com I know there was a thread in there about people wanting to go to box very soon