Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Dunes near Orange County?????????????

Old 10-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #1
Rather be wheeling
trdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Daniel
trdDANIEL's Tacoma Gallery
Dunes near Orange County?????????????

Im going down to fontana, i think that is orange county, but i was wondering if anyone knows of some dunes near by or some trails to go on. Thanks
Old 10-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdDANIEL View Post
Im going down to fontana, i think that is orange county, but i was wondering if anyone knows of some dunes near by or some trails to go on. Thanks
That's north of OC. San Bernardino County I think.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:19 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
All dunes are about a 3 hour drive from the IE.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:19 AM   #4
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Theres desert about 30 mins from IE near victorville
Old 10-27-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo, way north of Santa Barbara on the beach.

Glamis, way south past the Salton Sea.

Dumont on the way to Death Valley off the Las Vegas freeway I-15 at Baker.

Some small stuff closer... perhaps, but at least an hour drive to get to.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krumble View Post
Theres desert about 30 mins from IE near victorville
Where at?

I live in Fontana. All I know of is Pismo, Glamis, Dumont, some at Ocotillo. I have seen some near palm springs but not sure if it's legal there.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
Spiral Out... Keep Going!
JBear is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JBear's Tacoma Gallery
You live in Fontana and don't know where Victorville is? Lol, ok... I'm guessing you're new here. Take I-15 North through Cajon Pass, then you're in Victorville. Tons of trails to shoot out into the desert... just look'em up in any trail guide / site.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBear View Post
You live in Fontana and don't know where Victorville is? Lol, ok... I'm guessing you're new here. Take I-15 North through Cajon Pass, then you're in Victorville. Tons of trails to shoot out into the desert... just look'em up in any trail guide / site.
hahaha

JD was talking about soft, fine sand dunes, which is what i was thinkin of as well...
Old 11-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #9
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
hahaha

JD was talking about soft, fine sand dunes, which is what i was thinkin of as well...
Yea I know where Victimville is. Just never seen any dunes out there. So where are the dunes in VV?
Old 11-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #10
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Yea I know where Victimville is. Just never seen any dunes out there. So where are the dunes in VV?
in the sandbox at the Victor Valley Day Care