Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Miller Jeep trail (Socal)

Old 07-28-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Miller Jeep trail (Socal)

Wanted to share some pics of my truck that came out well. MJT is definatley a fun and challenging black diamond trail that
will test the limits of your rig.

Start of MJT right after Lockwood trial

Old 07-28-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics +1
Old 07-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #3
cappo will become famous soon enough
cappo's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics. Is that out near Frazier Park?
Old 07-28-2008, 04:50 PM   #5
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it was an awesome time! Thanks for sharing
Old 07-28-2008, 07:49 PM   #6
backwoodking is on a distinguished road
backwoodking's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. and wheelin'
Old 07-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
OMG!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

SWEET PICS MAN!!!

BAd ASS looking taco!!!

Thanks for sharing

Just made this my desktop THANKS J4RR
Old 07-29-2008, 10:03 AM   #9
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappo View Post
awesome pics. Is that out near Frazier Park?
Yeah, it's right in that area, next to Gorman.
We came through the Lockwood trail then went through the Miller Jeep Trial which ends at the far end of Gorman OHV.

Thanks for the comments guys.
My friend just sent me some more pics of my truck from that day.

He caught me 3 wheelin'

Old 09-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #11
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty stock except for my tires. Should I not even try this trail?
Old 09-11-2009, 06:29 PM   #12
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
nice!
Old 09-11-2009, 06:29 PM   #13
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
i did the same run with J4RR...i was all stock except for my bilstien 5100's in the front..

sliders at the minimum is a MUST..cant stress that enough!!! who knows what the condition of the trail is now

when i was done with the trail i couldn't open the rear passenger door properly haha..i had to use a short piece of a 2x4 and a BFH to pound it all back in shape . and my truck was only 2 weeks old at the time.

here's the damage to the whole right side..sliders were installed after the fact..
Old 09-11-2009, 08:45 PM   #16
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

extra pics
http://www.pbase.com/daverock/miller
Old 09-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #18
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Great pics j4rr, looks like a lot of fun. Don't think I will try my prerunner there though. Murph, pbase member also
No maybe I should, I typically put em up on my work server or Flickr
Old 09-12-2009, 02:50 AM   #20
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pictures. Looks like a fun trail to get a group of guys there.