Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Toytec 3" Coil Lift with OEM Shocks Front and Back?

Old 07-29-2008, 05:35 AM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec 3" Coil Lift with OEM Shocks Front and Back?

Everyone like it. That is my plan in a month or two
Old 07-29-2008, 05:41 AM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
This is the wrong folder but yes, that is a very good kit.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:07 AM   #3
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
You'll be good as long as you get the OME shocks with the kit for a better ride and travel.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #4
The Cooler King
Dustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of light

Dustin03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dustin03
I have a Gen 1, but I have to say that the OME hardware is the best suspension I've ever driven with. You can't wrong. But like it's been said, be sure you get the springs with the appropriate duty rating for your application (running a winch, aftermarket bumper, etc.) But when in doubt, go heavier than you think you'll need. That's what I'd say.