Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

East Coast Trail Team Expedition

Old 07-29-2008, 12:58 PM   #1
TacoRyder is on a distinguished road

TacoRyder's Tacoma Gallery
East Coast Trail Team Expedition

Hey,

The East Coast Trail Team is planning on an Expedition Run at the Outer Banks North Carolina from August 7-11. Meet & Greet will be on Thursday August 7 and we head out on August 8th and do the whole expedition thing along predetermined (open) trails on the outer banks, hop on Ferry rides to go to remote islands for more expedition, do some deep sea fishing and have a blast.

So if you are interested and willing to have some fun hanging out with the East Coast Trail Team then please RSVP. We are looking for 10 Toyota off road vehicles for the expedition.

As of now we are working with the authorities of North Carolina beaches to obtain the permits we would need for an expedition.

Since, it's on such a short notice I wanted to post something on the Forums to find out if we would have any people interested in an Expedition Run.

So Please PM me with your interest and some specs about your vehicle.

Thanks.
Ahmed
Old 07-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i was up there last month...i'll be in guard for this one though...sounds like a good time though...or yall could come to URE the weekend of 8-10...lol