LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Crown King Info

Old 11-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
Ding King has a spectacular aura aboutDing King has a spectacular aura aboutDing King has a spectacular aura about

Ding King's Tacoma Gallery
Crown King Info

Would sombody kindly direct me to a Crown King thread w/photos. Yes, my search engine is broken. I'm only going up the front way. How is the trail?
Old 11-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
http://www.crownkingsaloon.com/
Old 11-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #3
Ding King has a spectacular aura aboutDing King has a spectacular aura aboutDing King has a spectacular aura about

Ding King's Tacoma Gallery
Any info on what the front way up is like?
Old 11-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding King View Post
Any info on what the front way up is like?
We took 48 tacos up the front way lol

Its flat and easy. we some cars doing it
Old 11-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...18-2010-a.html
Old 01-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #6
foreigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Njegos
foreigndude1987's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding King View Post
Would sombody kindly direct me to a Crown King thread w/photos. Yes, my search engine is broken. I'm only going up the front way. How is the trail?

I went up today.... It was nice and muddy up until getting into Crown King, than it was packed snow and there was a lot of it about 2 feet and some drifts were even higher. I have 4x4 and only engaged it when I had to break trail on the 2 feet of snow but all the way up to Crown King it was fine in 2 wheel drive. I even saw a Toyota Yaris coming down....

Hope this helps.