Notices

Sandy/Hot weather mods

Old 11-12-2010, 01:58 AM   #1
Swede6217 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Det Cmdr
Name: Ian
Swede6217's Tacoma Gallery
Sandy/Hot weather mods

I'm getting ready to head down into Africa for a couple years living on the edge of the Sahara, I've heard rumors of a little fun for trucks down there so I'm taking my Tacoma with me..... Any suggestions on mods and improvements I should look at prior to taking this thing down into the desert? Pretty sure once I get there, unless its small I'm not going to be able to do much to the truck due to shipping.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
So, how did this go?
Old 06-01-2011, 09:05 AM   #4
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
buy a reg cab. we have the same sized a/c and the least amount of cab to cool off lol
holy hell dead thread alert
Yeahhh... lol

I was searching for the sandy vagina thread and stumbled upon this one. lol