Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Light/Mild Trails around Fresno, Ca?

Old 11-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
sacrilege is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
sacrilege's Tacoma Gallery
Light/Mild Trails around Fresno, Ca?

I am kind of new to the area and have only wheeled, my ex-Jeep, in the snow when I first moved here. I am just looking for someplace to go off-road in a stock non-locked Prerunner with decent tires. I am not looking for anything technical or rocks just light trails that I can go at solo (I know not the smartest plan but I don't any people around here that have trucks) or join a small group. It would be really enjoyable not to drive on pavement and take my daughter with me. She sees an empty development and yells, "Dad let's go play in the mud." It's funny because she is 3 and loves my truck.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
http://www.ranger-forums.com/f70/qui...o-meet-106413/

otherwise you gotta head east to the hills ... lots of great fire roads ... i go rafting on the kings every year
Old 11-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man nice to see another 559 member.

You'll be surprised there is about 3 other members from fresno and outlying areas.

here is our thread.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...rs-thread.html

We're trying to plan a meet and/or trail run, I was thinking the delilah fire lookout