Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

rausch creek anytime soon?

Old 11-12-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
rausch creek anytime soon?

I was just wondering if there was any groups planning on going to rausch creek anytime soon. I have yet to get my truck off the pavement (anything serious that is) and want to real bad before winter hits.

So are there any groups meeting for a trail ride anytime soon at either rausch or something within a couple hours of the hudson valley, ny region?
Old 11-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
yea, i had a wedding to go to this past weekend so couldnt go. I know some people went to rausch or the fall meet in PA. Wish i could have.

Any suggestions of where I should or could go?
Old 11-13-2010, 06:07 AM   #3
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
im about half way between NYC and Albany.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:16 AM   #4
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Just got back

I would suggest something a little milder than Rausch for your first time. I wouldn't go to RC without sliders and skids and bumpers.
Or at least Weston tube steps ...
Old 11-13-2010, 06:17 AM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
I would try stokes first....as I just got back from r.c. lastweekend...and you need sliders n skids as larry mentioned. ....
Old 11-13-2010, 06:17 AM   #6
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

G
I would try stokes first....as I just got back from r.c. lastweekend...and you need sliders n skids as larry mentioned. ....
Old 11-13-2010, 01:31 PM   #7
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
stokes as in stokes state forest in NJ? I looked on the NJ DEC site and didnt see anything about trails you can wheel on.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:35 PM   #8
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR54x4 View Post
stokes as in stokes state forest in NJ? I looked on the NJ DEC site and didnt see anything about trails you can wheel on.
i know a bunch of guys on here that wheel there ...i dont think it is anything crazy.......but look in the nj section n ask
Old 11-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #9
Nick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nick
Nick_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
i thought rausch had some pretty mild trails as well as extreme trails..?

i dont think he's planning on doing rock creek
Old 11-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #10
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Taco View Post
i thought rausch had some pretty mild trails as well as extreme trails..?

i dont think he's planning on doing rock creek
they might idk i was only there once
here is some pics from that trip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ75LpjOoWI?fs=1