Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Anyone in the Virginia Beach area know where to go 4 wheeling??

Old 11-22-2010, 06:55 AM   #1
RedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud of
Name: Paul
RedskinRedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the Virginia Beach area know where to go 4 wheeling??

I looking to go 4 wheeling. Does anyone in the Va Bch area know where to go? Or want to join me. Nothing too crazy only seating on 32's

Old 08-21-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
Tacoma20Man02 is on a distinguished road
Marines: SSgt
Name: Jason
Tacoma20Man02's Tacoma Gallery
Go Mudding

Hey i just got stationed here in VA Beach and im looking for others with toyota's to go mudding or ride on the beach. I was wondering if you know of any places around here to go to.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the world...u should check out the va tidewater thread
Old 12-13-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
Bamaboy4259 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaboy4259 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaboy4259 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaboy4259 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaboy4259 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaboy4259 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaboy4259 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaboy4259 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaboy4259 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaboy4259 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaboy4259 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: AD2
Name: Matt
Bamaboy4259's Tacoma Gallery
I've been here for about 4 years now and haven't found too many places to go but would love to tag along if you find any. im in the Virginia beach area as well.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #7
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man,
I was out there for a few years. Try and get a hold of these guys down in Pungo. Maybe 30-45 min from Norfolk. http://www.pungotireandoffroad.com/ There is some off road areas and trails down there somewhere. It's been a while since I have been there so I don't remember road names. Hope that helps ya out.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #8
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...an-2013-a.html

3.5-4 hr drive

Uwharrie, Nc is about 6hrs away, but worth the drive. We go there occasionally. Both are stock friendly, but have tougher sections. Find someone from here as a guide.