Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Any Good Trails at Richloam, Fl?

Old 11-22-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Any Good Trails at Richloam, Fl?

Does anyone know of any good trails at Richloam? The only trails I have found are sandy and flat.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
tacosuprem will become famous soon enough
tacosuprem's Tacoma Gallery
Ocala forest or citrus management area.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:45 AM   #3
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't been to Richloam myself, but all the pics and videos I've seen show it to be a sand pit when dry and a mud hole when wet. Not all that interesting.

Ocala, Croom, and Citrus have some decent trails.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:08 AM   #4
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyman View Post
I haven't been to Richloam myself, but all the pics and videos I've seen show it to be a sand pit when dry and a mud hole when wet. Not all that interesting.

Ocala, Croom, and Citrus have some decent trails.
I did not know you could drive your truck at Croom. I thought it was only dirt bikes and 4wheelers (back when I had a bike I would trailride there). What part are you allowed to drive your truck through the trails? Also, Do alot of TacomaWorld people ride at Croom, or do they prefer Ocala?
Thanks!
Old 11-23-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AS far as I know, you can drive your truck on the FS roads. Just like at Citrus. Perhaps you were thinking of the designated motorcycle area at Croom ? That's a separate part off of the main forest area.

Citrus seems real popular. It's only 30 mins or so from Croom.
There's a meet coming up in January.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #6
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I guess I was talking about the designated motorcycle area.
For the meet, do you have to sign up for the meet, or do you just show up, I am a kinda interested? Also where do you find out this information on meets?
Thanks.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #7
Not bothered....

There's a thread in the Florida, Regional section. Next meet is January .
Old 11-24-2010, 05:32 AM   #8
tacosuprem will become famous soon enough
tacosuprem's Tacoma Gallery
keep looking through the off-roading trails threads and you will find one from ocala forest with pics