LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

BITD Transwest Henderson 250

Old 11-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
BITD Transwest Henderson 250

Alright guys, here we go again. Best In The Desert has the Transwest Henderson 250 race next weekend. It is December 4th. I will be working a checkpoint near Primm. From what I understand I will be on a fast straight and seeing cars coming at 100+mph. I will need some help resetting cones after the drivers blow through my turn. I also have to keep track of vehicle # and time they come through. If anyone wants to come hang out and watch some racing! I will bring my bbq so we can throw some burgers on. Hit me up if you wanna join me.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
C'mon Vegas peeps!

Bump
Old 11-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #5
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Most are scared since the accident in cali
Old 11-28-2010, 10:23 AM   #6
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
I miss my years in Vegas. Southern Highlands to be exact.

Have fun and be safe.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:44 PM   #10
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
All you Vegas guys get in on this! Sounds like a blast
Old 12-03-2010, 05:17 AM   #14
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! It's tomorrow!
Old 12-04-2010, 09:31 AM   #15
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
At the race bump. First vehicle in 30.