Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

TrailRex Event - Aug 22-24th in NY.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
TrailRex Event - Aug 22-24th in NY.

Jim Oostdyk from OK4WD sent me an e-mail about this event. He writes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Hi All,
I never did a mass email like this before but I just found out about this event and want to get the word out to as many people as possible.
I just got off the phone with the promoter of this event and Iím excited that someone has the ambition to try to keep land use open in the Northeast USA. Heís having this event to gather all the truck, offroad, 4WD, ATV, UTV, bikers together for a fun weekend and to unite us so we can have fun and fight the extremistsí who are trying to close land.
As youíll see when you go to this site thereís all kinds of activities and heís got a 200 acre facility that is perfect to host this. The price is only $30 for the whole weekend and that includes camping!
If youíre a company please call him if you can help support this.
If youíre a hobbyist thatís into offroad please go to it.

Unfortunately Iíll be away that weekend with family so I canít attend, but OK4WD will be a proud sponsor and hopefully someone from here will be there.

http://trailrex.com/
Promoter- Bob- phone: 518.573.2511

Thanks,
Jim
Just spreadin the word!