Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Throwin rooster tails in North FL!

Old 12-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
Big Member
FLATaco06 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
FLATaco06's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Throwin rooster tails in North FL!

Video I took after installing my K&N 77 Series, JBA Titanium Ceramic Headers, and JBA Exhaust. The two sexy off camera voices are that of my beautiful fiance and my friend's wife. Haha

Pt. 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1fiQNgmXvM

Pt. 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuhQJ1WhmqU
Old 12-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 12-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery

me too^^ haha
Old 12-06-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
hmm this has lasted longer than i thought it would