Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Found some mud - videos

Old 12-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #1
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Found some mud - videos

Found some mud the other day and took some video.

My friend is driving the old International Scout 4x4, although he is in 2wd most of the time. I'm in the PreRunner, and am locked the entire time. He got stuck right off the bat, but I don't have any video of that.

Here's the Tacoma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLf8nNMPjw4?fs=1

And here he is after he got stuck the second time. Doesn't look too stuck, but she wouldn't budge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W_0y8Exsfc?fs=1