Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Looking for trails

Old 08-12-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for trails

I haven't been getting any responses yet to some previous posts across the 'net, hopefully you guys can help:

I'm in Hillsboro, Oregon - a bit west of Portland.
This is my first 4x4
I'm looking for something rated 2.0 or less - partially due to experience, partially becuase I'm very protective

Anyone got ideas? I know there's Brown's camp, but I haven't been there yet - is it higher level than what I'm looking for?

I used to live in Klamath Falls (southern Oregon) and tooled around Mill City (near Detroit), but I'm hoping for something closer that I could either do after work or on short notice.

Links, advice appreciated! If there's a good guidebook I'd be interested too!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:58 AM   #3
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, went fishin' on their site, I'll see what I can get. Thanks!