Notices

went off-roading this weekend

Old 12-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
HungarianDave will become famous soon enough

HungarianDave's Tacoma Gallery
went off-roading this weekend

here are some pics
Attached Thumbnails
went off-roading this weekend-69589_1671977951752_1006495096_1797677_2234183_n.jpg   went off-roading this weekend-150553_1672000112306_1006495096_1797774_5416954_n.jpg   went off-roading this weekend-154620_1671978231759_1006495096_1797678_1564013_n.jpg   went off-roading this weekend-154969_1671980551817_1006495096_1797690_2543662_n.jpg  
Old 12-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #2
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics! You definitely got some air under that tire... One recommendation tho, you may want to relocate that trailer wiring harness before you rip it off. Ask me how i know
Old 12-13-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Might want to get a higher clearance rear bumper before you rip it off ask me how i know lol
Old 12-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #5
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good time. How did that explorer do. I don't think I have ever seen one really go offroad.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:37 PM   #6

Did good and thanks for the advice im planning on putting on all pro bumpers after i putmy lift and tires on haha
Old 12-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #7
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
Might want to get a higher clearance rear bumper before you rip it off ask me how i know lol

LOL All ready on order and should be ready by mid-January. Same with armor. Don't need to learn that lesson the hard way.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #8
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Turned mine into a sand shovel coming down a steep dune lol The new one I built is much better
Old 12-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #9

Hear ya there. Already "tweaked" mine and definitely scratched and dented it in a few spots. So much for getting a good price for my color matched bumper.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:07 PM   #10
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you are having fun Dave! I see the mud flaps are already removed...

I hope you find a really steep, rocky or rutted hill climb so you can play with the Low Range and Rear Locker!
Old 12-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #11
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Nice pics! You definitely got some air under that tire... One recommendation tho, you may want to relocate that trailer wiring harness before you rip it off. Ask me how i know
yup I have the relocate mod done by a boulder haha. Its tucked away now way up under the truck and zip tied in place, still works though.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:22 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
yup I have the relocate mod done by a boulder haha. Its tucked away now way up under the truck and zip tied in place, still works though.

Yup, same thing happened to me so i relocated it here. (after i bought a new trailer connector)

*mud flaps have since been removed. May as well take those off before they break too
Old 12-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Looks like you are having fun Dave! I see the mud flaps are already removed...

I hope you find a really steep, rocky or rutted hill climb so you can play with the Low Range and Rear Locker!
yeah i took of them mud flaps and step bars like 2 days after i got the truck haha trying to get my 3" suspension lift but no money for it yet =/