Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

All Pro rear with side pieces... line-x?

Old 12-16-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
TheHansen is on a distinguished road

TheHansen's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro rear with side pieces... line-x?

I got a Quote for $150 to have my all pro bumper with side pieces coated with line-x. Has any one done this with the side pieces of this bumper? Ive looked around but only seen the bumper with line-x without side pieces. I'm concerned with what the clearance will be between the body and the side pieces, because i've heard line-x is pretty thick. Any one have any insight on this?

Also i got a quote for powder coat and they said it would be anywhere from $250-$300 depending on the metals condition (because of how much prep work i assume)
Old 12-16-2010, 09:29 AM   #2
TheHansen is on a distinguished road

TheHansen's Tacoma Gallery
I doubt the bumper will ever come in contact with anything... i offroad, but there isn't anything extreme near me, since i live in Massachusetts.

I was initially going to use the rustoleum bed liner stuff in a can, but i have read mixed reviews about it on here.

The powercoat is too expensive for me anyways