Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Finally got some skids

Old 08-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Finally got some skids

When I got the Allpro bumper, I couldnt use the stock skid so i was running without one for a wile,Finally got some today Allpro IFS skid and Total Chaos LCA skids.

Old 08-15-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice. +1
Old 08-15-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good! I have all the skids from allpro. I really like them and they are super easy to put on.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i have the IFS one and plan on addinf some more as well. good products
Old 08-15-2008, 06:38 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome man, and it'll definitely help on the trails!!! now........time for an e-locker skid!!! all-pro has a pretty sweet one for a good price!!
Old 08-16-2008, 05:42 AM   #6
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
looks awesome man, and it'll definitely help on the trails!!! now........time for an e-locker skid!!! all-pro has a pretty sweet one for a good price!!
O yea definitely a nice feeling having them under there, My tacos a TRD sport I dont have a Locker
Old 08-16-2008, 08:18 AM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
O yea definitely a nice feeling having them under there, My tacos a TRD sport I dont have a Locker
ah.....i should have caught that.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:18 AM   #8

Quote:
ah.....i should have caught that.
Its all Good
Old 08-16-2008, 09:19 AM   #9

Quote:
Its all Good
you do have one of the most badass tacomas that i have seen man.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:25 AM   #10

Quote:
you do have one of the most badass tacomas that i have seen man.
Thanks man, I still have big plans for her, Just waitin for my money tree to grow
Old 08-16-2008, 09:27 AM   #11

Quote:
Thanks man, I still have big plans for her, Just waitin for my money tree to grow
haha....i hear that!!! same here for my 04........skids, sliders, tc uca's, 3 inch toytec lift...........brush guard......wheels/tires.........and the list continues!!!
Old 08-16-2008, 09:44 AM   #12

Quote:
haha....i hear that!!! same here for my 04........skids, sliders, tc uca's, 3 inch toytec lift...........brush guard......wheels/tires.........and the list continues!!!
Yes sir,The more money I drop into the taco the more the list grows I dont know how that works.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:49 AM   #13

Quote:
Yes sir,The more money I drop into the taco the more the list grows I dont know how that works.
yep......i aint figured it out either!!!
Old 08-16-2008, 10:30 AM   #14

Quote:
yep......i aint figured it out either!!!
Haha , Is there any good wheelin down your way, Ive got a friend that owns a house in NC, But ive never been down there.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #15

Quote:
Haha , Is there any good wheelin down your way, Ive got a friend that owns a house in NC, But ive never been down there.
there are a few places.......but where we have our tacoma meets.......uwharrie natl. forest is an awesome place to wheel. its in north carolina.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:11 AM   #16

Quote:
there are a few places.......but where we have our tacoma meets.......uwharrie natl. forest is an awesome place to wheel. its in north carolina.
IM goin to have to make a trip down there, Ive lost half of the farm I use to wheel on
Old 08-16-2008, 11:15 AM   #17

Quote:
IM goin to have to make a trip down there, Ive lost half of the farm I use to wheel on
cool. its always a great time man.....get to meet everyone and see the trucks, plus, when we are there, we camp and drink and we wheel and fish too. good catfishing at badin lake. campfire food is friggin awesome!!

we are trying to plan a meet for october or so now.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #18

Quote:
cool. its always a great time man.....get to meet everyone and see the trucks, plus, when we are there, we camp and drink and we wheel and fish too. good catfishing at badin lake. campfire food is friggin awesome!!

we are trying to plan a meet for october or so now.
Nice, Thanks Ill keep that in mine