Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

South mississippi tacos!!

Old 08-15-2008, 11:34 PM   #1
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
South mississippi tacos!!

Is anybody located in south mississippi? if so are there any decent trails anywhere around? i'm lookin to get into somethin on the weekends and i've already conquered everything around here
Old 08-16-2008, 12:33 AM   #2
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
im near slidell, LA. how far south are ya thinkin
Old 08-16-2008, 09:06 AM   #3
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

not really that far but is ther alot of good wheelin trails over there?
Old 08-16-2008, 07:14 PM   #4
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
actually... none that i know of
Old 09-03-2008, 11:57 AM   #5
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
Is anybody located in south mississippi? if so are there any decent trails anywhere around? i'm lookin to get into somethin on the weekends and i've already conquered everything around here
I'll be in Simpson County, Mississippi occasionally throughout the fall. Might hit some trails! Is that anywhere near yall?
Old 09-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #7

EMS:
i know there are 4wheeler trails near forest hill, are there still any truck trails up there?
Old 09-25-2008, 08:34 AM   #8
98_mud_bug

yea simpson county is about 2 hours away but i think it would be worth the drive if there are any decent trails up there i just worked a storm with pike electric in southern louisiana... kinda then texas so i have been gone about a month or so but i'm still lookin
Old 09-02-2010, 09:11 PM   #9
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
Man I think you and me are the only ones from south mississippi on this site. I'm from Jones County. A bit of a drive for you but we've had a good many folks come from all over for some of the mississippi-mud.com rides. We run all through desoto nf which is in a lot of jones county and wayne county.