Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

snow wheelin in Heber Valley Utah this weekend.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
snow wheelin in Heber Valley Utah this weekend.

Hey guys is there any members in the Heber Valley area that wants to hit a trail this weekend? I'm in Heber city until Monday and I want to hit one of these roads here in Heber valley I just don't really know what's a good one to hit.

So if there is anyone in the area that's wants to hit a trail PM me.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 12-24-2010, 08:00 AM   #3
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! I'm seeing a bunch of lifted Tacos there has got to be someone on here.