Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

New toy!!!

Old 08-17-2008, 03:16 PM   #1
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
New toy!!!

Well I did it now. I went out and got me a new toy for offroading and can't wait to mod it out. I'm planning on letting my buddies with the Zukicrawler club do most of the modding for me. I am planning on a very capable rig for anything and everything but asphalt.

Old 08-17-2008, 03:18 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-17-2008, 04:04 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
awesome. there's a similar one at a lemon lot around the corner i'm gonna go look at
Old 08-17-2008, 09:04 PM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Very Cool!!

You've got all fall & winter to get it completed!

Chop chop!!!

But seriously....that's a big project you've got ahead of you. Stay focused.

I've known several people over the years who started project rigs and never finished them (never got'em on the trails). Don't sit on it too long or time will pass you by. GIT R DUN!!! MOTIVATION!!
Old 08-17-2008, 11:40 PM   #5
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Now all you need is double T-cases, Marlin 4" lift, and 35's? good score!
Old 08-18-2008, 09:53 AM   #6
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Very Cool!!

You've got all fall & winter to get it completed!

Chop chop!!!

But seriously....that's a big project you've got ahead of you. Stay focused.

I've known several people over the years who started project rigs and never finished them (never got'em on the trails). Don't sit on it too long or time will pass you by. GIT R DUN!!! MOTIVATION!!
You are 100% correct!! I have thought about that. The biggest issue is $$$$. But with my freinds at work, friends with the Toyota Trail Riders, and the good folks of Tacomaworld I think I would keep going. I hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTaco2134 View Post
Now all you need is double T-cases, Marlin 4" lift, and 35's? good score!
That's kind of what I was after.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #7
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
if ya dont mind me askin how much was it and whats the specs on that sucker?
Old 08-19-2008, 04:02 PM   #10
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
if ya dont mind me askin how much was it and whats the specs on that sucker?
I gave 750 beans for her. I'm not much on turning wrenches but have alot of friends with the know how. I'll be getting alot of input from some guys here from a local zuki club. I'm wanting maybe 4-5" lift with some 34 or 35" tires and may stick to about 33". I don't plan to make it to big.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:10 AM   #12
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
That truck is in great shape for it's age. Post new pics after all the mods are done.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:41 AM   #13
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up this past weekend a parts truck for my new toy. Should get started here real soon. Can't wait for it to at least run!!!! Here is a pic of the parts truck....

Old 05-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #14
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Well it's been a long time coming. But after several months of buying parts here and there, at the right price, I've started the build. Still need some more parts that shouldn't be a problem to get. Hope to have it it done in a few weeks. Here are some pics of the build....

This is was it was...

and what has been done...

Old 05-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #15
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Old 05-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to see it done.