Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

A little Day after Christmas Rock Crawling!

Old 12-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
A little Day after Christmas Rock Crawling!

Enjoy!!! Turn up the volume and enjoy the soundtrack as well!

http://vimeo.com/18207692
Old 12-27-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
sweet video! makes me wish i had an old 4 runner or pick up
Old 12-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome video!! Looked like a bucket load of fun.
Old 12-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #4
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Awesome as always!! and nice choices in music

What crawl box is the grey 4-runner running? and what gears?
It's my brothers 4Runner, it has Dual Cases built by me, running Stock 2.28 gears in the front Crawl Box, and running a 23spline 4.7 gear in the rear case.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #6
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post

What crawl box is the grey 4-runner running? and what gears?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
It's my brothers 4Runner, it has Dual Cases built by me, running Stock 2.28 gears in the front Crawl Box, and running a 23spline 4.7 gear in the rear case.

Marlon built my dual case as well..and it's holding up well despite the abuse i give it
Old 12-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
SIr marlon and Monkey Proof does that Yellow Toyota have a corvette Moter in it. Oldschooltoy and saphteemon always go to Azusa canyon.
yup..thats them haha...looks like Azusa is gonna be closed for a while
Old 12-27-2010, 08:42 PM   #9
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
yup..thats them haha...looks like Azusa is gonna be closed for a while
Yup that is them...
Old 12-29-2010, 05:56 PM   #11
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Sick video by the way guys!!!
Thanks Dude!
Old 12-29-2010, 07:10 PM   #12
Power Top

everyone at my work diggs the video..now i think they fully understand why my taco is beat the way it is..and why i got the MonkeyCrawler haha
Old 12-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #13
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
everyone at my work diggs the video..now i think they fully understand why my taco is beat the way it is..and why i got the MonkeyCrawler haha
LOL...let me know when you area ready to start on the cage dude...we'll bring the welder over to your house and knock it out!
Old 12-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #14
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff man!
Old 12-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #15
tony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nice

Name: Tony
tony92629's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for sharing. Good times for sure! Soundtrack was awesome.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:36 PM   #16
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Great vid, very technical loved it. You guys are in IE correct ?? I was wondering if you guys ever make it out to Corral Canyon OHV & hit the connector (Bronco Peak, dbl black diamond rated) or sidewinder ( not as hard as the connector but trail rating changes with the weather, more rain/more insane!! haha . Seeing those old beaters makes me long for my '83 SR5, still kicking myself for it, that was 20 years & alot of kicks ago... I'll have to beat the shit,,, eerr, I mean break-in my 2000 a little more before committing it to a life of granite slabs & doing the 3 wheel polka, looking forward to it though, thanks for sharing....
Old 12-30-2010, 03:24 AM   #17
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeeet video! Nice editing and fuckin badass rides!
Old 12-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #18
The Photo Ninja!

No we are from LA and we haven't wheeled the coral canyon area...we are fans of the big rocks! Thanks for the comments fellas...
Old 12-30-2010, 01:19 PM   #19
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Great Video. Thanks for shareing.