Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

my wife and me and some friends in the snow

Old 12-31-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
my wife and me and some friends in the snow

we all decided to go up to the mountains near my base today to see the snow (because im from florida haha) so i thoght i would share the pics.
Enjoy!
sooo cold lol

driving up the trail

my wife out of control down hill lol

the wife and our neighbors daughter

lookin mean

sexy beast

sittin pretty

just cruisin
Old 12-31-2010, 04:34 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
very nice pics.
Old 12-31-2010, 04:37 PM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks james
Old 12-31-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
very cool man!! i wish we had 19* weather, would feel like summer...i'm about to step out to -9
Old 12-31-2010, 04:42 PM   #6
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
bwahahahaha 19! Ya panzy! I went snowboarding at sun valley today and it was -3 in the morning when we started at 9am. Then when we stopped at 2:30 it got to a whopping 6!!

snow trail looks like fun however
hey, like i said, im from florida haha
Old 12-31-2010, 04:45 PM   #8
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics! I wanna see some snow now
Old 12-31-2010, 04:49 PM   #9
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
Damn that's cold. It was in the mid 70s here today. lol
holy tits. what part of hell you live in haha
Old 12-31-2010, 04:55 PM   #10
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics! looks like a blast
Old 12-31-2010, 05:02 PM   #11
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Where was this at? I drove down the back of the sandias yesterday and it was snowing very hard.
Old 12-31-2010, 05:13 PM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Where was this at? I drove down the back of the sandias yesterday and it was snowing very hard.
cloudcroft
Old 12-31-2010, 06:00 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
cloudcroft
oh okay.
nice pics btw.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:48 PM   #14
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
oh okay.
nice pics btw.
thanks. how far from alamogordo are you?
Old 12-31-2010, 07:03 PM   #15
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
thanks. how far from alamogordo are you?
in corrales during the break (my parents house) and in socorro during the school year.

I've actually never been to alamogordo although thats where my truck spent the majority of its life with the previous owner.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:06 PM   #16
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Cool snow pics, 4 degrees here when I woke up! Holy hell I need to move haha
Old 12-31-2010, 07:38 PM   #17
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
in corrales during the break (my parents house) and in socorro during the school year.

I've actually never been to alamogordo although thats where my truck spent the majority of its life with the previous owner.
o well thats cool. if you ever do a meet or somethin let me know
Old 12-31-2010, 08:00 PM   #18
oldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud of
oldtimertoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun! Cloudcroft is a really nice place!
Old 12-31-2010, 08:15 PM   #19
Go Jets GO!!!!!!
DigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Firefighter, WFD, E13, L13, W131/2
DigB's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics! Love going for a drive I the winter! To bad it was -36F with the wind here in Winterpeg last night! It warmed up to -22F today! Lol almost good to go tanning out!
Old 12-31-2010, 08:38 PM   #20
Ninja14 will become famous soon enough

Ninja14's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet...Happy New Year