Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Nice off-roader for sale on ebay

Old 01-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #1
Tacoma convert
viperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant future
Navy: DoN civilian
viperstd's Tacoma Gallery
Nice off-roader for sale on ebay

Hey,
I just ran across this bad-boy on ebay. Check it out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Amphi...item27b79b7803

Cheers
Old 01-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome I can i hide that from my wife?
Old 01-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
james08taco will become famous soon enoughjames08taco will become famous soon enough

james08taco's Tacoma Gallery
sweet! i like how they say "was not used in war"
Old 01-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
ky taco
chopper is on a distinguished road

Name: chop
chopper's Tacoma Gallery
wonder if they ship fedex
Old 01-02-2011, 03:42 PM   #5
TacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet -11B
Name: Randy
TacoRan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Awesome I can i hide that from my wife?
Hide it from your wife? Hell I'd give it to mine. Go ahead honey, back into that light pole & scrape that concrete wall.... Although she would still drive it with the parking break on.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #6
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Quote:
Originally Posted by james08taco View Post
sweet! i like how they say "was not used in war"

So it's actually French?
Old 01-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #7
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Rule of thumb for main battle tanks is 1 mpg. Wonder what this thing gets....

The seller doesn't look serious though. No previous feedback as a seller.