Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

San Diego east county Pancake Rock

Old 07-22-2013, 10:37 PM   #201
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
i only had to drive 5hrs home then work all day today and see the gf... lol

i'll work on them a bit tonight.

I thought you were dating your fist again.......
Old 07-22-2013, 11:06 PM   #203
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I thought you were dating your fist again.......
don't be jelly old man
Old 07-22-2013, 11:08 PM   #204
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Nice ! Can't wait
teaser

PR-1-2 by cmack48, on Flickr
Old 07-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #205
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-20-2014, 08:15 AM   #206
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Carveac...d_Pancake_Rock

We need to plan another trip.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:44 PM   #207
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Did the run yesterday with Seantoobs, and it was fantastic... all low range, an hour and a half to go less than 2 miles, the kind of tough trail that our Tacomas can handle, stock if you don't mind a little bumping under the truck... oh, lockers or A-TRAC mandatory for stock trucks so you can go slow and crawl like a tractor.

Here is the thread with photos and videos (more coming) from yesterday's run to Pancake Rock: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...tos-added.html

As 4WD Doug said... it's THAT STEEP! >>>

Old 10-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #208
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome run! Looks fun Dave, this is still on my list. I'd likely have joined. However I was out in Oriflamme, Chariot, and Rodriguez canyons on this day! Thanks for posting pics. ☺
Old 10-14-2014, 01:48 PM   #209
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Well, next time you go to those places, drop me a PM and maybe I can go to? I have not been to any of them... Thanks Crom!