Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

San Diego east county Pancake Rock

Old 06-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #81
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty certain in going on the 20th, my wife's friends are coming into town and the women are doin chick shit so me and her husband are gonna froad.

Connor, I hope your run ends up being on the 20th but if not we'll be there so hit me up. You need to hammer up them new sliders, pancake might kiss em a little but if you need a little more let me know
Old 06-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #82
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Just read through the rest of this thread...should be interesting open/open, but I'm down to winch through stuff and I don't NEED to go up the rock, but we'll see.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #83
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
Just read through the rest of this thread...should be interesting open/open, but I'm down to winch through stuff and I don't NEED to go up the rock, but we'll see.
Oh you're going up the rock
Old 06-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #84
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Gate gets closed from time to time, I think during fire hazard times and when some yahoos trashed it out last year and had bonfires up there. Gate was open 2 weeks ago.

Contemplating a run there the weekend of the 4th depending on fishing conditions, that may take priority.

Pretty certain I'm going to put together a run there in late July however, as long as its open

Stop it Tyler, you're giving me a boner.....
Old 06-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #85
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Stop it Tyler, you're giving me a boner.....
Fuck, bad visual, sorry I have that effect on you. Please keep it to yourself next time.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:32 PM   #86
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Fuck, bad visual, sorry I have that effect on you. Please keep it to yourself next time.

cant help it, im tainted after our CC run...new mods since...
Old 06-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #87
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm pretty certain in going on the 20th, my wife's friends are coming into town and the women are doin chick shit so me and her husband are gonna froad.

Connor, I hope your run ends up being on the 20th but if not we'll be there so hit me up. You need to hammer up them new sliders, pancake might kiss em a little but if you need a little more let me know
you rang? let's fuckin' do this....i have over 3 weeks of vaca time for work. in case i end up drunkenly selling my jeep, let's get some wheeling in first.

july 20? boss is out of office all fuckin month of july, so i can sneak away too
Old 06-24-2013, 11:45 PM   #88
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
you rang? let's fuckin' do this....i have over 3 weeks of vaca time for work. in case i end up drunkenly selling my jeep, let's get some wheeling in first.

july 20? boss is out of office all fuckin month of july, so i can sneak away too
The date has been chosen, drum role please,

July 6th
Old 06-24-2013, 11:50 PM   #89
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post

July 6th
hmmm...maybe. Depends on if I can finish all the truck stuff that I want to before then.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:52 AM   #90
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Ok. So the 6th is a maybe for me, it's all going to come down to how the fishing is, if it heats up I gotta go rip some lips. If the bite is off ill do pancake.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:28 AM   #91
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
hmmm...maybe. Depends on if I can finish all the truck stuff that I want to before then.
I did it open/open last time and it made for a fun challenging day. You should go!

Quote:
Ok. So the 6th is a maybe for me, it's all going to come down to how the fishing is, if it heats up I gotta go rip some lips. If the bite is off ill do pancake.
Gotcha! Hope to see you there!
Old 06-25-2013, 08:47 AM   #92
LensCap

Quote:
I did it open/open last time and it made for a fun challenging day. You should go!

Gotcha! Hope to see you there!
It's not the locking, I need to install a 1" sway bar and front differential drop to help with my CV angles, which should be a piece of cake but you never know. I also would like to fine tune the suspension up front by adjusting my torsion bars. That's the big project, so we'll see what happens with that.
I will keep you updated, thanks for inviting us!
Old 06-25-2013, 02:52 PM   #93
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

July 6th
Too soon for me. So wont be making that one
Old 06-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #94
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Too soon for me. So wont be making that one
How bout 20th?
Old 06-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #95
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #96
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How bout 20th?
Could probably swing it.

Dunno if you and Douglas want to try and plan something. Doesn't have to be big.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #97
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Done deal, just get here
Old 06-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #98
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Done deal, just get here
Lens confirm with my boss he's Cool with me going MIA. He'll be out of town for most of the month, but ill confirm mañana
Old 06-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #99
Banned
Sweet!
Old 06-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #100
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldn't be a problem. Figure ill probably take off on fri or just leave my office early depending. We can wheel all sat and camp sat night If wanted. Maybe a sun morn run or then ill just boogie back to hell.