1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Camo wrapped

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by 95.5 taco, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Jan 13, 2011 at 1:12 PM
    95.5 taco

95.5 taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle Osborne
    Cochran GA
    Vehicle:
    1995.5 Tacoma, 1998 4runner, 2003 Tacoma
    Wasnt exactly sure where to put this but does anyone have there truck wrapped? Only person i no of is Max4Yota. Im getting my whole truck wrapped in Max 4 soon! But im wondering about durability and fading. Any help or opinions appreciated. Thanks

2. Jan 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM
    arrowthrower

arrowthrower Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Henderson, KY
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC Tacoma TRD
    I wrapped a Jeep Wrangler in it. You start from the back of the vehicle and wrap towards the front. Make sure that all the corners are glued down in the front. It will try to peel off after use. I off roaded mine and the wrap help up great. I also made sure i sanded down and painted everything before I wrapped it. Doesn't matter what it looks like under neath right!! The wrap sold the Jeep for me. I got $1000 more for it then I would have without it. I ran it for almost 1 year with the wrap with no problems other then some of the corners in the front trying to peel up. But i would just put some more adhesive on there and press it down. Hope this helps.

PS> It is great for offroading also because it will not show tree limb scratches and mud washing off easy.

3. Jan 15, 2011 at 5:42 PM
    95.5 taco

95.5 taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle Osborne
    Cochran GA
    Vehicle:
    1995.5 Tacoma, 1998 4runner, 2003 Tacoma
    thanks alot man especially for the (PS) part! thats really exactly what im askin. and sorry i didnt mention it but somebody else is doin it for me. i would do it myself but im getting it done for like 500 so i think itd be worth it considering no labor on my part :D

Products Discussed in

To Top