Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Post photos here of Tacos pulling-out stuck trucks

Old 01-14-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
FREEDOMRIDING.COM
freedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant future

Navy: Deep Sea Diver
Name: Freedom Riding Co.
freedomriding's Tacoma Gallery
Post photos here of Tacos pulling-out stuck trucks

Didn't see another forum like this so decided to create one today. I was inspired when I pulled out a friend's F350 Diesel today. Got a call from him, asking me to bring the Tacoma over to Kaena Point and pull his F350 out of a deep mud hole. A Suzuki Sidekick broke its front axle trying to pull him earlier. The hole he was in had mud up to the door handles. I give him props for trying to cross the swamp he was in. The Taco pulled him out with ease though in 4L.
Stoked to have brought the camera to get the aftermath shots. The guys driving the Suzuki shot video of the actual pull-out which we're hoping they'll be posting here. He was buried deep!

Old 01-14-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
BLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
BLKSR5TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-14-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
FREEDOMRIDING.COM
freedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKSR5TACO View Post
Yeah Craig! I'm originally from VB bro. Born & raised at Chicks Beach. Moved out to Hawaii in 04' How's it out there?
Old 01-15-2011, 04:06 AM   #4
BLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
BLKSR5TACO's Tacoma Gallery
i hate it in va...too much bs out here. i'm originally from az but born in oahu, hawaii.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:28 AM   #5
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomriding View Post
Wow, your truck looks so sick with those wheels and that bumper.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:35 AM   #7
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Why would anyone take a truck that heavy off road
Old 01-15-2011, 06:45 AM   #8
Truckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud of

Name: Dan
Truckn4life's Tacoma Gallery
Pulled my buddy outta the mud in a field. wish I had pics of that: an 09 Reg cab 4x4 pulling out a 05 f150 crew cab. my truck is half the size! it was funny looking.

Then he drove through the same spot and we had to call in 2 tractors b/c 1 of them got stuck 2! then i got stuck b/c we worked that spot to a mud pit. so I jumped out let out some air from the tires, rocked the truck a little and drove right out!

But, normally I cant pull anyone out b/c my truck is 2 damn small and underpowered. but I 'll bet i can drive through what you got stuck in, no problem. so when i drive by I feel bad I cant really help. Need a big winch!
Old 01-15-2011, 09:14 AM   #11
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i like this thread haha
Old 01-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #12
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
I pulled a honda civic out of a ditch........................
Old 01-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #13
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
Even better..i have a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szvydB2ncT8?fs=1
Old 01-16-2011, 10:08 PM   #14
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-16-2011, 11:18 PM   #15
FREEDOMRIDING.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
WHen i actually get new gears i will be able to pull people out weeeeeeeeeeee!!!
35's look legit! I had them on my Taco but they almost tore my Bushwackers off when in full articulation.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:27 PM   #16
FREEDOMRIDING.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKSR5TACO View Post
i hate it in va...too much bs out here. i'm originally from az but born in oahu, hawaii.
Ya VB is rather lame. Especially compared to HI
Old 01-16-2011, 11:40 PM   #17
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt4aZoCsINg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhbv-JmNZJw
Old 01-17-2011, 12:11 AM   #19
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I love seeing so many Fords getting pulled. That has just made my morning.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:36 AM   #20
WestonJ is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Weston
WestonJ's Tacoma Gallery

pulling out jeeps is always fun