Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Off Road in Nashville area!

Old 01-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
moulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nice
moulin6801's Tacoma Gallery
Off Road in Nashville area!

Good news guys, I found a really nice place right at the Hendersonville-Gallatin line!
I had a blast! I had my little boys in the truck and they were getting scare of it, so I did not do the whole trail. The initial trail open up in to 4 others that I did not explore. The one that I took, it was fun, and at one point, it had some big groves that it scare the crap out of me (that;s when the little ones got scared , The R side fell into it and I could not get out easily, heart pounding. In fact, I had to abandon the trail and go backwards. Some mud and snow!! What a fun!!
I drove it 2x4 most of the time for fun and I got stuck 3 times, if it was not for 4x4 would have to call the town truck!!
Will not recommend for 2x4 guys!
Let me know if anyone is interested in going there sometime.
Sorry, I can not post the location, (not sure of address, saved on GPS, plus it is private property, no idea who owns... but it looks like someone has been having fun there, by the tracks...
We can meet for breakfast and head of there one day... open for suggestions.
Cheers
David

PS:Next time I go there will take some photos, regret not taking any...
Old 04-07-2013, 01:27 PM   #2
shishendu is on a distinguished road
Name: Myron
shishendu's Tacoma Gallery
can you send me a text or call about where the mud locations are in hendersonville and gallatin? email me at myronmuse@hotmail.com and ill send my phone number from there