Notices

just a little mud

Old 01-20-2011, 06:40 AM   #1
HungarianDave will become famous soon enough

HungarianDave's Tacoma Gallery
just a little mud

fun times haha
Attached Thumbnails
just a little mud-2011-01-20-08.41.45.jpg   just a little mud-2011-01-20-08.44.03.jpg   just a little mud-2011-01-20-08.42.31.jpg   just a little mud-2011-01-20-08.44.46.jpg   just a little mud-2011-01-20-08.42.16.jpg  

Old 01-20-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Mine looked like that a couple weeks ago!
Old 01-20-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
doesnt look bad cause of your truck's color
Old 01-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #4
Greenhorn
95.5 taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle Osborne
95.5 taco's Tacoma Gallery
mine looks like that 25 days out of every month! There's just no use in cleanin her, do to livin on a muddy ass dirt road......

EDIT: especially this time of the year!
Old 01-20-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Mine looks like that...except I didn't go mudding. Its from all the sand and dirty snow melting on the roads the last week and a half.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #6
Lgs79 is on a distinguished road
Name: Luis
Lgs79's Tacoma Gallery
Next time u should have someone take some pics when mudding. This is me and my 2011 taco at carnegie.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:03 PM   #7
SmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
SmEYELey's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!! not to get off topic but you guys have any problems with mudding? as far as the truck getting messed up. i went mudding once and messed everything up had to get new brakes, lathing the disc, had the heat shield bent and rubbing up against the driveshaft, and now something raddles somewhere in the transmission. seems like everyone else is having a blast in the mud without damaging anything. did i get a lemon of a truck
Old 01-20-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
Lgs79's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmEYELey View Post
Nice!! not to get off topic but you guys have any problems with mudding? as far as the truck getting messed up. i went mudding once and messed everything up had to get new brakes, lathing the disc, had the heat shield bent and rubbing up against the driveshaft, and now something raddles somewhere in the transmission. seems like everyone else is having a blast in the mud without damaging anything. did i get a lemon of a truck
The only problem I had was that my battery light came on when going home. I drove to fast thru the mud and forced some muddy water in the alternator brushes but after a good rinse with the hose I let it dry and the sprayed some electrical cleaner the light tuen off. About the brakes never had a problem. There are a few things u should check before and after mudding.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:41 PM   #9
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
the whole bottom half of my engine has mud ccaked on it never going mudding again well maybe ! just a pain to clean after!!
Old 01-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #10
Lgs79's Tacoma Gallery
Is not hard for me to clean my truck cause I got a power washer cold/hot water at work and a fire hose to get the thick mud off

Old 01-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmEYELey View Post
killed an alt and then a battery
Old 01-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #12
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
its just hand to get under the truck every wher else piece of cake
Old 01-20-2011, 10:10 PM   #13

yeah its fun stuff all tho i don't go mudding that much i usually go trail riding a lot more
Old 01-20-2011, 10:13 PM   #14
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I wish my truck looked like that after going mudding!
Old 01-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #15
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.

Here's several pics of my truck...

Old 01-22-2011, 08:48 AM   #16

nice!