Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Where are the Off Road trails in VA

Old 01-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #1
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Where are the Off Road trails in VA

Im dying to get my truck off road. Its an all stock TRD Extra Cab except for deckplate mod and rear AAL, so nothing fancy.

Running All Terain tires on stock rims.

Im looking to take a trip to the appalachian for a weekend and was wondering if someone could point me to a nice trail out there.

Also, I live in the Tidewater area and was wondering if there were any local spots I could try out. Thanks.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Im dying to get my truck off road. Its an all stock TRD Extra Cab except for deckplate mod and rear AAL, so nothing fancy.

Running All Terain tires on stock rims.

Im looking to take a trip to the appalachian for a weekend and was wondering if someone could point me to a nice trail out there.

Also, I live in the Tidewater area and was wondering if there were any local spots I could try out. Thanks.
show creek.......
we just had a meet there last week....
search shoe creek